For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Twist drill bit HSS DIN 340 type RN 130°
The long steel precision drill bit for deep drilling in steel up to 850 N/mm² strength and in cast iron.
- Suitable for machine type: Drill, Cordless screwdrivers, Pedestal drilling machine
- Material to be processed: Steel, Cast iron
- Quality: ZEBRA-Premium
- Standard / drilling depth: DIN 340 / 10xD
- Shank style: Cylindrical
- Surface: Vaporised
- Cutting material: HSS
- Type: RN
- Angle of the tip: 130 Degree
- Service life (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Drilling speed (point system): 3 of 4 points
- Bore hole quality (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Versatility (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Drilling behaviour (point system): 3 of 4 points
- Suitable for drill (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Suitable for cordless drills (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Suitable for upright drilling machine (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Suitable for milling-drilling centre (points system): 1 of 4 points
- Self-centring: Yes
- Suitable for tensile strength up to: 850 N/mm²
- Material sub-group: General structural steels, Non-alloyed tempering steels, Cast iron, Ductile iron, Malleable cast iron, Magnesium alloys, Copper, low-alloyed, Brass, short-chipping, Brass, long-chipping, Plastics, duroplastic, Plastics, thermoplastic
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
20% lower infeed force compared to conventional drill bits as well as quicker progress and a more gentle way of working
Optimised cross thinning
Precise spot drilling without centring, even on curved surfaces
Optimised split point
Ideal for core drill holes
Very precise point geometry for accurate drill holes
Excellent adhesive capability of coolant lubricants and reduced tendency for material to build up
- When using the twist drill in line with DIN 340, it is advisable to make a centring hole first. Our NC spotting drills (art. no. 063644...) are ideal for this purpose.
- See overview tables for drill bit/material assignments
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!