For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Twist drill bit HSS DIN 338 type RW
Aluminium professional drill for precision drilling in soft and long-chipping materials with a strength up to 600 N/mm² (e.g. aluminium and aluminium alloys ≤ 10% Si, zinc, copper, thermosetting plastics).
- Suitable for machine type: Drill, Cordless screwdrivers, Pedestal drilling machine
- Material to be processed: Non-ferrous metal
- Quality: ZEBRA-Premium
- Standard / drilling depth: DIN 338 / 5xD
- Shank style: Cylindrical
- Surface: Plain
- Cutting material: HSS
- Type: RW
- Angle of the tip: 130 Degree
- Service life (points system): 4 of 4 points
- Drilling speed (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Bore hole quality (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Versatility (points system): 1 of 4 points
- Drilling behaviour (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Suitable for drill (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Suitable for cordless drills (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Suitable for upright drilling machine (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Suitable for milling-drilling centre (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Self-centring: Yes
- Suitable for tensile strength up to: 600 N/mm²
- Material sub-group: Aluminium, Aluminium alloys, Aluminium wrought alloys, Aluminium casting alloys (<10% silicon), Copper, low-alloyed, Plastics, duroplastic
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Highly accurate drilling
The robust twist drill with a short design ensures highly accurate drilling
The cross-ground finish ensures a good centring effect even on round materials, eliminating the need for centre punch marking/piloting
Long service life
HC (High Speed Cutting) grinding and the associated precise cutting geometry ensure consistent drilled hole quality while at the same time guaranteeing a high degree of precision and a long service life
Outstanding chip removal
The bare spiral groove ensures excellent chip removal from the drilled hole
See overview tables for drill/material assignments
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!