For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Twist drill bit assortment HSS DIN 338 SMART STEP 25 pcs
The high-performance drill bit with unique SMART STEP technology (from dia. 2.5 mm) for high-precision circular drill holes in steel up to 1000 N/mm², aluminium, plastic, (e.g. acrylic glass, HPL, Trespa or multiplex boards) non-ferrous metals, hard and softwood. Available in the ORSY® system cassette.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
The original SMART STEP: the first twist drill bit with step drill tip geometry (from dia. 2.5 mm)
Precise circular holes
Extremely convenient drilling
- Saves pre-drilling, precise spot drilling without running off centre
- Tilted drilling possible
- Simple reboring or enlarging of an existing drill hole
Significantly quicker than conventional ground twist drill bits
Perfect for drilling out rivets and stud bolts
3-face shank (from dia. 4 mm)
- No twisting in the drill chuck: faster, more comfortable working
- Optimum transfer of force
- Protection of the drill chuck from damage
- Little effort required to open and close the drill chuck
ORSY®-system compatible compact and practical system cassette with useful details, such as stackability, optimised joint and easy opening
For blind holes, please observe the extended drill tip!
- Perfect for rivet holes, drilling out stud bolts, for drilling sheet metal and thin-walled profile materials (e.g. aluminium/window profiles).
- High quality of drill holes and significantly longer service life compared to conventional twist wood drill bits.
- Ideal for high-precision, comfortable and quick work in solid materials (e.g. in steel with strength of up to 1000 N/mm², aluminium and plastics).
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!