For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Cost-effective alternative to vehicle-specific tool sets
- All sleeves can be machined and adapted according to the application
- All parts can be individually supplied on purchase
- Includes 20 puller sleeves and pressure sleeves in total, with external diameters ranging from 44 mm to 82 mm. The sleeves, with diameters that increase in 2 mm increments, are also ideal for use in a press
- Sleeves have a step on one side, making them stackable and therefore also suitable for particularly long components
- The set offers 4 different feed shafts (L = 450 mm) for varying types of bore in the component
- Centring bushes with integral pressure bearing for minimal friction when driven mechanically
- For particularly firmly anchored and/or rusted components, the Würth 12-tonne mechadraulics (art. no 1952004080) or the Würth 17-tonne hollow piston cylinder (art. no. 1952004090) can be used
Scope of delivery
- 20x sleeves (internal diameter 34 - 72 mm / external diameter 44 - 82 mm / H = 55 mm)
- 6x sleeve holding plates
- 2x centring bushes with pressure bearings
- 4x spindles (M10x1.5 – M12x1.75 – M14x2.0 – M16x2.0)
- 8x pressure nuts (2 x M10 – 2 x M12 – 2 x M14 – 2 x M16)
- 1 x high-performance spindle grease
- Silent bearings
- Wheel bearings
- Bushings made from metal/plastic/brass etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!