For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Can be removed using normal tools
Can also be applied to stainless steel and passivated surfaces
No "accelerator" or "activator" required
Excellent media and thermal stability
Universal products with a wide range of application
Prevents detachment, e.g. through vibration and shock loads
No unwanted locking problems such as with mechanical screw retainers, for example
Resistant to a large number of bases, gases, solvents, oils and fuels (see resistance list)
Silicone-free, solvent-free and oil-free
- Practical one-handed operation thanks to the clever turn lock
One hand always remains free.
- Continuously adjustable dispensing system
Dispensing can be adjusted to suit the application, and to keep consumption and costs to a minimum.
- No residue material in dispensing neck
Costs optimised thanks to emptying with virtually no remaining product
The following plastics can be affected in the event of prolonged exposure: ABS, celluloid, polystyrene, polycarbonate (Macrolon), PMMA (Plexiglas), polysulfone, SAN (lurane, Tyril), Vinidur, vulcanised fibre, and painted surfaces.
- NSF-tested in accordance with NSF/ANSI 61 for use in service water and drinking water
- DVGW approval, tested in accordance with DIN EN 751-1 (not permissible in domestic gas installations in Germany in accordance with DVGW TRGI 2018.)
- Conforms to the formula recommended by the German Environmental Protection Agency for use in applications which come into contact with drinking water dated 11 February 2016. If being used as a thread sealant which comes into contact with drinking water, please observe the relevant recommendations from the association of the adhesive and sealant industry.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. If our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Please observe the technical data sheet!
For medium-strength retaining, fixing and sealing of threaded connections such as screws, stud bolts, nuts and threaded plugs, which are supposed to be detached again with normal tools. The medium-strength threadlocker is for use in the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, in metalworking and tool manufacturing, shipbuilding, mechanical engineering and engine construction, and electrical and electronics construction.
This liquid plastic cures when in contact with metal in the absence of oxygen. The contact surfaces must be dry, dust-free and grease-free. Moisten the adhesive surfaces sufficiently and put them together immediately.
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!