Cleans and waterproofs in a single processing step
- Reduces the absorption of water and oil and the soiling characteristics of staining substances (e.g. coffee, juice)
- Renewed soiling is easier to clean.
- Saves time and money
- No risk with light fabric surfaces
- Invisible, very thin surface film
- Contains no allergenic aromas
- No unappealing mix of scents in the vehicle interior
Easy and practical to use
- No additional post-treatment required once dry
- An aqueous-based solution, therefore no special safety measures are required during use
Very good material compatibility
- Wide range of uses on all fabrics
- No adverse effect on fabric properties
Due to the surface-active waterproofing, fabrics have sustained protection
- Fabrics remain supple and breathable
- Good resistance to mechanical friction
Do not use on hot surfaces or in direct sunlight. Do not let it dry out. Protect from frost.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and are based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For cleaning deep down into the pores of all fabric surfaces, e.g. seating upholstery, carpets, convertible roofs, blinds and much more. Well-suited for smooth leather.
Spray it on in an undiluted state, let it take effect briefly, and remove the dirt with a brush. Repeat the process as required. To increase the waterproofing effect, once cleaning is complete, spray on a thin layer covering the entire surface. Can be diluted up to 1:10 in a spray extraction device for light soiling. Leave the surface to dry thoroughly after application.
The waterproofing effect develops even better when regularly applied (in concentrated form). The waterproofing and cleaning effect decreases with greater dilution.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!