Correct replacement of the auxiliary drive belt
- The special wrenches enable the tensioning roller to be released by means of ratchets, tommy bars etc.
- The special adapters securely grip the profiles provided on the tensioning roller housing
- Operation can be carried out by a mechanic
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x basic connection adapter (same as OE 01099-A)
- 1 x adapter for automatic tensioning roller 8.7 mm (same as OE 01099-B1)
- 1 x adapter for automatic tensioning roller 10 mm (same as OE 01099-B2)
- 1 x double hex adapter SW15 (same as OE-01099-C)
- 1 x hex adapter SW15 x square 1/2-inch (same as OE-01099-D)
- Engines: 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 2.0 and 2.2L diesel
- Manufacturer: Citroen, Ford, Mazda, Mini, Peugeot, Toyota, Volvo
- Engine codes: DV4TD, DW10FD, T3JA, W16D16, DV4TED4, UBGA, TZJA, 9HZ, DV6TED4, XVJB, AEDA, D4164T, DV6ATED4, HHJC, G8DC, 2WZ-TV etc, also suitable for DW10 and DW12 engines
- For use as OE PZ4L0-G0109-90
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!