Quick and easy pipe/hose installation and removal
Reduced risk of leaks
as there are fewer components
Corrosion-resistant brass design
thanks to reduction in installation and repair times
Complies with the international DIN, DOT and SAE regulations
Operating medium: Compressed air
Maximum operating pressure: In accordance with DIN 74324
Operating temperature: -40°C* to +100°C
(* at temperatures below +2°C please observe the air quality)
Hoses: In accordance with DIN 74324
- Connector body: Brass
- Pipe reinforcing sleeve: Brass, nickel-plated
- Multi-pronged tensioning clamp ring: Brass, nickel-plated
- O-ring: Buna N (low nitrile)
Above a certain length, pipes "vibrate", irrespective of whether they are made of steel, copper or plastic. Therefore, all brake line piping (5-16 mm diameter) should be secured on the body or on the frame using pipe clamps, rubberised if possible, wherein the distance should be 1 m and must not exceed 1.20 m.
- Screw connections meet the requirements of DIN 74324
- Screw connections meet the requirements of the Department Of Transport Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (DOT FMVSS 106) and the Society for Automotive Engineers (SAE J1131)
- Screw connections are TÜV tested and approved for use in pneumatic brake systems
- on commercial vehicles
For polyamide pipes Ø 6 to 16 mm, for connecting components in the pneumatic brake system to commercial vehicles and auxiliary commercial vehicle systems.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!