The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Pre-assembled frame for quick and easy plug-in assembly without additional tools
- Frame support in the form of a sturdy T section
- Frame and shelf braces (cross beams and longitudinal bars) for maximum stability
- Longitudinal bar acts as a stop strip
- Can be extended as required with add-on bays and accessories
- 3 steel shelves with a load capacity of 150 kg per bay (with evenly distributed load)
- Shelves with flexible height adjustment at 25 mm increments
- All indicated section widths are axial dimensions
- External dimensions
Width of basic shelf + 56 mm
Width of add-on shelf + 0 mm
Rack depth = shelf depth + 26 mm
If the rack height is more than four times the rack depth, the rack must be secured against tipping.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!