The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Can be used as an intermediate or end/corner support (for 20 mm diameter at less than 300 mm above the sealing level) in rope safety systems
- Available as versions with 300, 400, 500, 600 or 800 mm rod lengths
- Reduced force transmission to the structure through defined plastic deformation in the event of a fall
- Resistant to corrosion and weathering: The single anchor point is made from stainless steel (at least A2)
- Anchoring of the single anchor point in multilayer panels (min. 27 mm thick) and OSB boards (min. 25 mm thick)
- Fastening material included in the scope of delivery
- Observe the installation instructions and approvals for the fasteners and single anchor point.
- National technical approval Z-14.9-867
- Also certified in accordance with DIN EN 795:2012 Type A (tests for deformation, static and dynamic strength and integrity) and CEN/TS 16415
- Also tested as system support according to EN 795 type C for rope systems
- Suitable for securing up to a maximum of 3 persons in conjunction with personal protective equipment against falling
- The single anchor point can be used for routine work in areas with fall hazards, such as maintenance and assembly work on flat roofs etc.
- The single anchor point may only be installed using the specified fixing elements in multi-layer boards (min. 27 mm thick) and for OSB boards (min. 25 mm thick)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!