The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Can be used as an intermediate support in safety harness systems
- Deliverable as versions with 300, 400, 500, 600 or 800-mm rod lengths
- Reduced force transmission to the structure through defined plastic deformation in the event of a fall
- Resistant to corrosion and weathering: The single anchor point is made from stainless steel (at least grade A2)
- Fastening material not included in the scope of delivery
- Observe the installation instructions and approvals for the fasteners and single anchor point.
- Fastening material: Concrete screw PU=3 Art. No. 0838906840, ASSY® screw Art. No. 0838906841
- With general technical approval Z-14.9-867
- Also certified in accordance with DIN EN 795:2012 Type A (tests for deformation, static and dynamic strength and integrity) and CEN/TS 16415
- Also tested as system support according to EN 795 type C for rope systems
Suitable for securing up to a maximum of four persons in conjunction with fall protection PPE depending on the surface. The single anchor point can be used for routine work in areas with fall hazards, such as maintenance and assembly work on flat roofs, etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!