The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Quick and easy anchor point installation and removal
- Saves space
- Anchoring of the single anchor point in concrete (minimum requirement C20/25) with Würth injection system WIT VIZ, VM 250 or PE 500
- Fastening material is included in the scope of delivery (except mortar compound)
- Product 0838906216, 0838906396 and 0838906397 with anchor rod W-VIZ/A4
- Product 0838906215, 0838906398 and 0838906399 with female thread anchor W-VIZ-IG/A4
- Observe the installation instructions and approvals for the fasteners and single anchor point!
- European Technical Assessment (ETA) 20/0965 for the products 0838906396, 0838906397, 0838906398, 0838906399
- DIBt National technical approval for the products 0838906215, 0838906216
- Also certified in accordance with DIN EN 795:2012 Type A (tests for deformation, static and dynamic strength and integrity) and CEN/TS 16415
- Suitable for securing up to a maximum of three persons in conjunction with fall protection PPE
- The single anchor point can be used for routine work in areas with fall hazards, such as maintenance and assembly work on flat roofs etc.
- The anchor may be used in reinforced or non-reinforced standard concrete of a strength class of at least C20/25 and at most C50/60 in accordance with EN 206:2000-12 using the specified fixing elements only
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!