For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- 360° rotating anchor eye
- The integrated fall indicator on the anchor point indicates a fall
- Can be used as an intermediate support in safety harness systems
- Can be delivered in different rod lengths
- Reduced force transfer to the structure through defined plastic deformation in the event of a fall
- Resistant to corrosion and weathering: The single anchor point is made from stainless steel (at least grade A2)
- Anchoring of the single anchor point in aerated concrete (minimum requirement class 6) with the aerated concrete anchor included in the set
- Fastening material is included in the scope of delivery (except mortar compound)
- Observe the installation instructions and approvals for the fasteners and single anchor point.
- Product available after approval granted
- DIBt National technical approval Z-14.9-692 is currently in the application stage
- Also certified in accordance with DIN EN 795:2012 Type A (tests for deformation, static and dynamic strength and integrity) and CEN/TS 16415
- Suitable for securing one person in conjunction with fall protection PPE
- The single anchor point can be used for routine work in areas with fall hazards, such as maintenance and assembly work on flat roofs etc.
- The single anchor point may be fastened in aerated concrete with a minimum requirement of class 6 in accordance with DIN EN 206:2017-12
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!