The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Quick and easy anchor point installation and removal
- The single anchor point is fastened to metal structures with the machine screws included in the set
- Fastening material is included in the scope of delivery (except mortar compound)
- Observe the installation instructions and approvals for the fasteners and single anchor point.
- The surface’s design must comply with the technical building regulations
- DIBt National technical approval Z-14.9-692
- Also certified in accordance with DIN EN 795:2012 Type A (tests for deformation, static and dynamic strength and integrity) and CEN/TS 16415
- Suitable for securing up to a maximum of three persons in conjunction with fall protection PPE
- The single anchor point can be used for routine work in areas with fall hazards, such as maintenance and assembly work on flat roofs etc.
- The single anchor point may be installed on metal structures using the specified fixing elements only
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!