- High temperature resistance up to +250°C, short term (max. 1.5 h) up to +300°C
- High resistance to numerous chemicals, suitable for joints with chemical exposure (see resistance list)
- Resistant to ageing and UV
Classified in accordance with DIN 4102 B2 – normal flammability (in cured state).
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
- For sealing in the construction of furnace units, heating units, air conditioners, washing machines and dryers
- No primer required: Stainless steel, enamel, glass, tiles
- Primer required: aluminium (bare, anodised and powder-coated), chrome
Please observe the "General Notes on Application for Sealants" overview sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!