For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Optimised cross thinning for 20% lower infeed force compared to conventional drills as well as quicker progress and a more gentle way of working
- Optimised split point for precise spot drilling without centring, even on curved surfaces
- Very precise point geometry for accurate drill holes
- Vaporised surface for excellent adhesive capability of coolant lubricants and reduced tendency for material to build up
- Cutting geometry precisely tailored to steel materials
- Optimized micro-geometry and diagonally stepped threaded part for high process reliability and longer service life compared to comparable machine taps
- Sufficient coolant and lubricant must be added for drilling processes and when cutting threads.
- For tool/material assignments, see the overview tables
- For further information, please refer to the individual products.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!