For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Universally applicable for facade screws up to ∅ 6,5 mm
- Can also be used in conjunction with self-drilling screws (e.g. Zebra piasta screws)
- Less storage space necessary, as the user can solve all common anchoring problems with just two additional parts
- Very easy mounting and removal
- Can be reused, as the GA scaffold anchor does not need to cut a thread in the sub-structure
- First select the optimum securing screws for your application and sub-structure.
Note the height of the GA scaffold anchor, e.g. 17 mm in this case.
- Push the sealing washer of the façade construction screw back by approx. 20–25 mm.
- Install the screw as usual, but only tighten enough for the sealing washer to make contact.
- Now push the scaffold anchor between the screw head and the sealing washer and tighten the screw up to the permissible tightening torque (pursuant to construction permit Z-14.1-4).
- Finally, once you have screwed the ring nut onto the thread of the scaffold anchor, you can suspend the scaffolding in the ring nut.
- Unscrew the ring nut from the GA scaffold anchor. If the thread sticks, you can hold the scaffold anchor at the hexagon head with a 17 mm spanner until the ring nut is loose.
- Now unscrew the securing screw slightly and remove the GA scaffold anchor.
- You can now re-tighten or remove the screw as required.
- The scaffold anchor can of course be left mounted if it will be needed again at a later date.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!