The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Application on rope system with DIBt National technical approval Z-14.9-866
- Continuous fall arrester on roofs and on/in buildings for ergonomic work
- Reduced force transmission to the structure through defined plastic deformation of the single anchor points in the event of a fall
- Resistant to corrosion and weathering: made of stainless steel (min. A2)
- Observe the installation instructions and approval for the fasteners and single anchor point!
- The maximum number of people depends on the substructure and geometry (see national technical approval)
- Maximum rope length: 200 m
- National technical approval Z-14.9-866
- Also certified in accordance with DIN EN 795:2012 Type C (tests for deformation, static and dynamic strength and integrity) and CEN/TS 16415
- Suitable for securing one person
- Use possible on the roof, overhead and in buildings
- Use in corrosion resistance class (CRC) II permitted
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!