For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Accessories for the W-ABZ window installation rail for fall-proof window mounting with technical approval
- Load distribution on two anchors
- Allows the W-ABZ to be fixed in compliance with regulations in the reveal in other masonry surfaces
- Easy mounting to the W-ABZ with enclosed screw
Please observe the following during the planning and measurement process:
- General construction permit Z-14.4-728 Fall-proof window element mounting
- Guidelines for planning and executing the installation of windows and house doors (art. no. 5995 000 000), in particular Chapter 5
- The respective approvals for the anchor systems being used
Further information and documents can be found online at www.wuerth.de/duebel
General construction permit Z-14.4-728 Fall-proof window element mounting
Attachment of fall-proof window elements in conjunction with the W-ABZ window installation rail in the reveal with two anchors per rail
Extends the application area in conjunction with the W-UR 8 plastic frame anchor for further anchoring bases such as:
- Solid sand-lime brick,
- Hollow sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Solid and hollow blocks made of standard concrete
- Solid brick
- Vertically perforated brick Reveal brick
The respective approval of the anchor system used must be observed.
- W-ABZ window installation rail is mounted to the blind frame of the window element in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Attach T-bracket console attachment with the supplied screw (TX25) to the W-ABZ window installation rail.
- Align W-ABZ using the adjustment options so that the T-bracket lies flat in the reveal
- Attach W-ABZ T-bracket with a suitable anchor system (W-UR plastic frame anchor 8, Würth injection technology).
Refer to the detailed installation instructions and anchor system installation instructions.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!