For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Translucent orange welding protection curtain
Risk factor < 1
Degree of reflection: 230 to 400 nm < 10%
- Wall: W x H: 200 x 190 cm
- Curtain: W x H: 205 x 180 cm
According to Article 5 of VBG (Institution for Statutory Accident Insurance and Prevention in the Administrative Sector) Accident Prevention Regulation 15, work stations for arc welding must be set up in such a way that non-participants are protected against harmful effects of optical radiation to the skin and eyes.
In accordance with EN 1598
- Protects non-participants from harmful effects of optical radiation to the skin and eyes.
- Mechanical protection against weld spatter and slag that is to be removed.
- "Translucent" in accordance with DIN 32504, Part 1
- Hot grinding sparks and particles are deflected thanks to the flame-retardant, spark-resistant curtain.
- Employees, vehicles, painted surfaces, glass etc. are effectively protected.
- Flame-retardant and spark-resistant in accordance with DIN 53438, Part 2
- The protection wall can also be used for painting and undercoat work thanks to its chemical resistance.
- Chemical resistance in accordance with DIN 4646, Part 5
Also protects against water or spray
- Protects against glare and unwanted heat radiation
- Film is resistant to UV radiation.
- UV-resistant in line with DIN 4646, Part 5
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!