For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Plastic multi-purpose Zebra Shark® anchor without collar
Universal anchor for fixtures in almost all building materials (low load range)
- Material: PP - Polypropylene
- Required screw length (l s): Thickness of the add-on part (+ plaster/insulation thickness) + anchor length + screw diameter
- Max. attachment height (d a) - condition: Dependent on screw length
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Fully resistant to rotting, weathering and ageing
- Thermally stable from -40°C to +100°C
- Colour: Mother-of-pearl red
- Pre-formed thread means low insertion torque for WÜPOFAST screw
- Longitudinal locking edges prevent rotation
- A single screw diameter can be used, regardless of the application
- Expanding segments knot together or fold out for positive locking in perforated brick/cavity walls
- Pre-formed thread in head
- Three-way division for anchorage via positive locking or friction locking
- Wings act as anti-rotation device in solid or hollow block brick
- For mounting, we recommend the ASSY-D plug screw
- Can be used with the maximum screw diameter in solid and hollow block brick to ensure good holding power
- In gypsum plasterboard panels, pressboard, wood panels etc.
- For use with stud screws, hooks, ring bolts, WÜPOFAST screws, ECOFAST screws, wood screws (e.g. ASSY-D)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!