The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Instant sealing, allowing tightened connections to be immediately loaded up to approx. 5 bar and after final hardening, up to the burst pressure of the pipes
Low strength - easy removal
High media resistance to a large number of bases, gases, solvents, oils and fuels
Sealing compound does not leak out of thread
Quick and secure assembly
In a handy accordion bottle with dispensing system
- Facilitates practical one-handed operation thanks to the clever turn-lock fastener
- Continuously adjustable dispensing system enables dispensing to be adjusted to suit the application and to keep consumption and costs to a minimum
- Easy to empty residual product
Silicone-free, solvent-free and oil-free
- As a result of the powerfully accelerating effect of copper or copper alloys, the sealant can begin to cure during the sealing process. This can cause micro-cracks, which may lead to leaks in the future. We therefore strongly recommend preliminary tests for process assurance if the pipe sealant with PTFE is used in connections containing copper that will come into contact with water ≥ 40°C in the long-term. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for the particular application and adhesion process.
- The following plastics may be affected in the event of prolonged exposure to the liquid product: ABS, celluloid, polystyrene, polycarbonate (Macrolon), PMMA (Plexiglas), polysulfone, SAN (Luran, Tyril), Vinidur, vulcanised fibre and painted surfaces.
- Not permissible in domestic gas installations in Germany in accordance with DVGW TRGI 2008.
- DVGW approval (reg. no. NG-5146BM0338), tested to DIN EN 751-1
- NSF-tested to NSF/ANSI 61
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Seals metallic pipe connections in compliance with ISO 7.1 (tapered / cylindrical threads) to R3". Also suitable for cylindric-cylindrical threads if these are tightened to ≥ 5 Nm or cured in a vertical position.
This liquid plastic cures when in contact with metal in the absence of oxygen. The contact surfaces must be dry, dust-free and grease-free. Moisten the adhesive surfaces sufficiently and put them together immediately.
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!