- The SNAP markers are suitable for marking terminal blocks.
- They can be easily slid onto tight cables thanks to assembly parallel to the cable.
- For quick type selection, the bars are marked with different colours.
- The mounting bars are fitted with a mounting shoe, which opens the identification rings, so that the markers can be slid onto the cable with your thumb without damaging them.
- The carrier bars have a base. As a result, they lie horizontally on the workbench and are always to hand.
- The rings surround the cable almost completely without sharp edges and without risk of damaging the conductor sleeve.
- Thanks to a groove and detent, the designation rings lined up on the cable align independently.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!