The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Multi-purpose grease I
Universal lithium-saponified grease
- Soap base: Lithium 12 hydroxystearate
- Lubricant code: K2K-30
- Min./max. temperature conditions: -30 to 130 °C
- Colour: Yellow
- NLGI grade/conditions: 2 / with DIN 51818
- Base oil viscosity, kinematic/conditions: 110 mm²/s / at 40°C
- Min. dripping point/conditions: 180 °C / in accordance with DIN ISO 2176
- Min./max. worked penetration /conditions: 265 x 0.1 mm-295 x 0.1 mm / in accordance with DIN ISO 2137
- Corrosion protection period/category: Corrosion category 0
- VKA welding load: 1800 N
- Shelf life from production: 60 Month
- Oil basis: Mineral oil
- Lubricant system: Grease
- Smell/fragrance: Characteristic
- Density: 1 g/cm³
- Density conditions: at 20°C
- Conditions for viscosity of oil basis: at 40°C
- Dripping point conditions: in accordance with DIN ISO 2176
- Min. temperature conditions: -30 °C
- Max. temperature conditions: 130 °C
- Max. short-term temperature resistance: 130 °C
- Worked penetration conditions: in accordance with DIN ISO 2137
- Conditions for NLGI grade: with DIN 51818
- Corrosion protection period conditions: in accordance with DIN 51802, SKF Emcor test
- Conditions for VKA welding load: in accordance with DIN 51350-4, VKA test (Institute for Internal Combustion Engines)
- Resin-free: Yes
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Acid-free: Yes
- AOX-free: Yes
- Free from heavy metals: Yes
- Chloric: No
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Stable under heavy loads and resistant to oxidation
- Forms an excellent seal to repel dust and dirt
- Good adhesive properties
- Silicone-free, acid-free, resin-free and AOX-free
Greases are supplied in plastic cartridges. The plastic cartridges improve storage (they prevent the grease from oozing out at high temperature). Store cartridges upright in a cool, dry place! The operating instructions of the vehicle, machinery and assembly manufacturers must be observed! For further information, refer to the technical data sheet.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and carry out further development.
Lithium-saponified, mineral oil-based multi-purpose grease is particularly suitable for lubricating sliding and rolling bearings subject to normal loads.
Remove the head piece using the lever, then tension the slide pin and spring, and insert the cartridge. Screw on the header, disengage the sliding pin; the hand-lever gun is then ready to use.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!