For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Extra-sharp cemented carbide cutting edges with special diamond grinding on all sides
- Clean, precise holes even when drilling through several different materials in one hole
- Very suitable for universal use
- Drilling does not break hollow-chamber bricks
- Precise drilling
- Excellent drilling results in metal
Outstanding, rapid transport of drilling dust
- Special surface treatment
- Patented four-step profile
Drive arbor with impact stop function
The shortened mounting grooves, suitable for SDS-plus, prevent impact use in hammer drills, even if the impact mechanism is accidentally switched on, thereby preventing damage to the drill bit.
Suitable for drilling holes intended for anchor connections that are subject to approval.
Suitable for the ORSY® system, compact and practical system cassette with useful details, such as stackability, optimised joint and simple opening
Not suitable for impact drilling. For rotary drilling only.
- Rotary drilling in tiles, solid brick, roofing tiles, hollow brick, stone, marble, wood, plastic, metal etc.
- Window installation, drilling through formwork and drilling through hollow-chamber bricks without breakage for a secure anchor hold etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!