For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Maintenance oil Multi Cobra
Versatile multi-functional spray for a range of applications with multi-functional spray head
- Contents: 400 ml
- Chemical basis: Mineral oil
- Colour: Light yellow transparent
- Min./max. processing temperature for can: -10 to 40 °C
- Min./max. temperature conditions: -30 to 130 °C
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- Min. processing temperature for can: -10 °C
- Type of spray head: 2-way spray head
- Max. processing temperature for can: 40 °C
- Min. temperature conditions: -30 °C
- Max. temperature conditions: 130 °C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Acid-free: Yes
- Resin-free: Yes
- AOX-free: Yes
- White oil-free/mineral oil-free: No
- Kinematic oil basis viscosity: 30 cSt
- Conditions for viscosity of oil basis: at 40°C
- Container: Aerosol can
- Weight of content: 270 g
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production: at 20°C
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Lubricates, cleans and maintains
- Lubricates locks, hinges, bushings, chains, door locks
- Stops creaking and squeaking and restores sliding properties of seized and jammed parts
- Cleans and maintains plastic and metal parts such as panelling and housing
Removes rust and protects against corrosion
- Loosens rusty bolts, pipe fittings, screws, nuts, joints, Bowden cables, shafts, locks, etc.
- Penetrates and displaces moisture around electronics and electrics
- Prevents corrosion on metals and electrical components, cable connections, relays, plugs, couplings etc.
- Prevents lock cylinders and closures from icing up
Resin, acid, and silicone free
Does not attack rubber, paint or plastics
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; we advise conducting your own tests before each application. Due to the wide range of applications and of storage and usage conditions, we cannot guarantee a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no liability is assumed in relation to the provision of this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further enhance products.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!