The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Interior door mortise lock BB Class 2
- Door lock class: 2
- Lock type: Warded
- Type of closure: Keyed different
- Face plate shape: Round
- Face plate width: 20 mm
- Backset: 55 mm
- Distance (from handle to lock): 72 mm
- Door-lock hub: 8 mm
- Latch lock bolt throw: Single-turn 10mm
- Surface of the catch bolt: Nickel plated bright
- Surface of the bar: Nickel plated bright
- Surface of the key: Zinc plated bright
- Material of the catch bolt: Die-cast zinc with plastic insert
- Material of the bar: Die-cast zinc
- Material of keys: Die-cast zinc
- Material of the door-lock hub: PA - Polyamide
- Face plate length: 235 mm
- Face plate thickness: 3 mm
- Lock-case length: 144 mm
- Lock-case width: 81 mm
- Lock-case thickness: 15.2 mm
- Standards: EN 12209, DIN 18251-1
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Closed lock housing, zinc-plated
- Thanks to the noise-suppressing latch, the door can be closed quietly
- Lock case support in handle area
- When using the lock case support in the handle area, a significantly higher torque is possible when screwing on the rosettes, meaning that punching the handle or a breakage to the topcoat of the door is almost excluded
- Keyhole insert system (1 key provided), various locking options
- Single-turn: Bolt moves 10 mm out of lock
Does not include locking plate
Specified dimensions not binding. Subject to technical changes!
Suitable for rebated interior doors
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!