For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Maintenance oil Multi
Versatile multi-functional spray for a range of applications
- Chemical basis: Mineral oil
- Colour: Light yellow transparent
- Min./max. processing temperature for can: -10 to 40 °C
- Min./max. temperature conditions: -30 to 130 °C
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- Min. processing temperature for can: -10 °C
- Max. processing temperature for can: 40 °C
- Min. temperature conditions: -30 °C
- Max. temperature conditions: 130 °C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Acid-free: Yes
- Resin-free: Yes
- AOX-free: Yes
- Kinematic oil basis viscosity: 30 cSt
- Conditions for viscosity of oil basis: at 40°C
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Lubricates, cleans and maintains
- Lubricates locks, hinges, bushings, chains, door locks
- Stops creaking and squeaking and restores sliding properties of seized and jammed parts
- Cleans and maintains plastic and metal parts such as e.g. panelling and housing
Removes rust and protects against corrosion
- Loosens rusted bolts, pipe fittings, screws, nuts, joints, Bowden cables, shafts, locks etc.
- Infiltrates and displaces moisture around electronics and electrics
- Prevents corrosion on metals and electrical components, cable connections, relays, plugs, couplings etc.
- Prevents freezing up of lock cylinders and closures
Resin, acid and silicone-free
Does not attack rubber, paint or plastics
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Versatile multi-purpose spray
Shake the can before use, spray the parts and let it take effect briefly. After using, spray the can upside down until it is empty.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!