Machine tap HSCo Longlife red ring TiAlN+ through hole DIN 371/376
The extremely stable, Longlife screw tap for machining hard-to-machine materials (such as Hardox) with extremely high strengths from 1000 up to 1400 N/mm², e.g. excavator shovels, lorry attachments, armour plating, snow ploughs, agricultural machinery, etc.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
High-end TiAlN+ coating
- Currently one of the most powerful screw tap coatings on the market for machining hard materials
- Specifically developed for thread cutting
- Extremely high heat resistance up to 800°C
- Very high coating hardness up to 3,000 HV
- Multi-layer design with additional lubricant coating ensures extremely low friction values, low adhesion tendency and an optimum chip removal
Stable cutting edge
The reduced chipping angle stabilises the cutting edge.
- Sufficient coolant and lubricant must be added when cutting threads.
- For the machine tap/material assignments, see the overview tables
Before reversing the screw tap, the entire spiral point of the tool must be removed from the drill hole. Failure to do so may cause cutting edges to chip or the tool to break.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!