For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Even CNC cut with cutting geometry specifically aligned to reduce cutting pressure
Precise, clean drill hole with low tolerances
Offset, optimised centre drill (GS-protected system)
- Eliminates the need for laborious centre punching, as the drill can be centred without drifting off course
- Reduced drilling force and over 50% reduction in drilling time coupled with lower power consumption (depending on the hand-held drill used)
Precise, optimally embedded seating of the cemented carbide teeth via a unique, fully automatic soldering process
High cutting performance with a long service life
- Protects shock-sensitive carbide teeth after pre-drilling when the drill bit enters the medium
- Automatically ejects the drilled section ("drill core") when drilling is complete: Caution: Ejection spring can be used with materials up to 8 mm thick. With thicker materials, the spring must be removed. Otherwise, the cutting depth will be limited (spring is compressed).
Solid basic body with offset chip grooves
Optimum removal of chips, even with thicker materials: Caution: We nevertheless recommend "ventilating" the hole saw, i.e. stopping it and removing the chips, when working with material depths of 6 mm and greater. Work may then continue.
Separately tempered shank from∅ 32 mm
Compensation for the increasing ∅ torsional forces and torques associated with increasing diameters
Ensure that the cylinder saw is secure in the drill chuck. Avoid using the cylinder saw at an angle. Wear appropriate protective clothing, e.g. safety glasses, gloves etc. when working.
For use with upright and hand-held drills in tool steels, construction steels, non-ferrous metals, non-rusting metals (e.g. A2 and A4), plastics, solid wood, laminate, aerated concrete and plasterboard. Suitable for cutting pipes and curved or profiled surfaces (also for overlapping holes).
- Hand drill up to 6 mm material thickness and max. 30 mm saw diameter.
- Drill press up to max. 20 mm material thickness and > 30 mm saw diameter.
- Recommendation: MK-2 drive arbor for saws of 64 mm diameter, though can be used for saws from 32 mm diameter.
- Recommended speeds must be observed.
- Ensure that the saw is sufficiently cooled/well lubricated.
- For further information on use, refer to the operating instructions.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!