For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Easy and quick to apply
- Cures quickly — minimal wait before installation (3–5 minutes at room temperature)
- WIT-FIX can also be used as a repair compound for all wood materials
- Screws can be screwed directly into the compound once it has cured
- WIT-FIX can be painted over and sanded
- Also suitable for difficult and rotting materials (renovation work and old buildings)
- Attachment without expansion pressure
- WIT-FIX is a two-part polyurethane injection system
- Min. cartridge temperature during use +10°C; optimum +20°C
- Ambient temperature following curing: -10°C to +40°C
- Transport and storage temperature (cartridge): Store in cool, dry and dark place +10°C to 30°C.
- Minimum shelf life when stored correctly: 12 months
- Curing time at room temperature: 3-5 minutes
- Scope of delivery: WIT-FIX cartridge 25 ml incl. 2 x positive mixers, 2 x extensions and 2 x perforated sleeves 10 x 45
WIT-FIX can be used in the following anchoring bases: Concrete, solid and perforated brick masonry, aerated concrete, panel materials (gypsum plasterboard, gypsum fibreboard)
For fixing lightweight components, repairing and filling damaged or excessively large drill holes, or as a repair compound for any wood material
Slight expansion effect ensures optimum compression in the application surface; also suitable for use in hollow and perforated materials in conjunction with a perforated sleeve
Suitable for attaching towel rails, curtain rails, light shelving, pictures, mirrors and lamps; repair compound for all wood materials
A perforated sleeve must be used for anchorages in perforated brick and panel materials
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!