Mini segmented grinding disc with quick-change mounting for use on pneumatic axial grinders (angled), flexible shafts.
76-mm ∅discs can also be used on 115-mm pneumatic or electric angle grinders in conjunction with M14 holder
Sturdy plastic disc with rapid-change mount
Robust and flexible cotton fabric with a high level of tear resistance
Service life comparison: Conventional fibre disc: Mini-disc = 20: 1
Additional advantages of the mini-disc over comparable fibre discs:
- Up to 20x (15x) longer service life of mini-discs, especially when sanding edges
- All other advantages of segmented grinding discs compared with fibre discs
- No clogging or lubrication
- Versatile, broad range of applications
- Considerably finer surfaces possible with same grain
- Higher tear resistance when sanding corners and edges
- Increased removal rates
- Shorter machining times
- Considerable time and cost savings for the user
Alternative to quick-change system fibre wheels, small rough grinding discs, sanding tips, flap wheels, abrasive sleeves, abrasive caps etc.
For machining welding seams, sanding surfaces, removing lacquer and paint, sharpening tools, dressing and smoothing, deburring, edge and finish machining, derusting, especially in hard-to-reach places.
Materials to be processed: Especially for stainless steels, chrome and nickel alloys. Alloyed and non-alloyed steel, construction steel, tool steel, non-ferrous metals, cast metal, hard plastics and wood.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!