For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- The anchor can be inserted in only a few seconds.
- No more waiting for adhesive to harden — the connection can be subjected to loads after just a few seconds.
Enables high withdrawal resistance in lightweight panels
- Wide range of anchors for different panel thicknesses
- Anchors for mounting chipboard screws, Euro screws and eccentric connectors
Easy to use
The device merely needs to be adjusted using the selection ring to one of two anchor diameters (eccentric or screw anchor) — no further adjustments are required.
Reproducible work results
Once adjusted, the device delivers uniform work results.
- Minimum costs for KALTSCHMELZ® anchors
- No additional costs for adhesive
The application of mechanical vibrations in the ultrasonic range (20,500 Hz) causes the KALTSCHMELZ® anchors to move. This causes them to melt at the contact points with the wood thanks to the resulting frictional heat, and bind with the porous structure of the wooden material.
- Create drill hole using the special drill bit (follow the instructions)
- Clean the drill hole
- Insert the KALTSCHMELZ® anchor into the drill hole
- Ensure the cold-melt anchor is in place by pressing firmly
- Position the KALTSCHMELZ® device and connect the anchor to the plate
- Plate can be used immediately
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!