For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Joint seal Dachflex 3D
The 3-dimensional Dachflex adhesive strips made from aluminium and butyl for complex connection work on rising components such as chimneys and roofs
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Dachflex 3D consists of a weather and UV-resistant aluminium foil that has a complete butyl adhesive layer
- The aluminium is flanged approx. 5 mm at the edges to avoid injuries during use
- The butyl adhesive layer adheres to almost all surfaces
- Is covered with a siliconised plastic film, split into two
- High strength due to high-quality polyisobutylene and expanded aluminium grate
- Secure fixation due to full-surface, butyl adhesive coating on bottom
- High elasticity in both directions
- Very good formability on profiled pantiles
Please store product lying flat in a cool, dry location (under 30°C).
Dachflex joint tapes are used for complex connection work on rising building elements such as chimneys and roofs.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!