For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Because of the large, 135-mm opening, the frame is also suited for off-road vehicles, vans and light utility vehicles, among others.
- This practically-focused set provides the user with a large amount of flexibility when working on a wide range of bushing types in many different sizes and locations. Open, closed, and even particularly long bushings can be processed with no problem.
- Work can be carried out directly on the vehicle or after removal, due to the slim but nevertheless solid design.
- The user also has several options in terms of drive. He may either use the mechanical spindle included in the scope of delivery or later switches to one of the three optionally available hydraulic variants (16-tonne mechadraulic/12- or 17-tonne hydraulic piston cylinder).
- Using the specially supplied attachments, the set is ideally suited for use in combination with our universal tension and pressure system 1952 003 880.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x upper strut with two thread reducing rings
- 1x drive spindle TR27
- 1x plug-in adapter for TR27 spindle with cylinder mount
- 2x enlargers for plug in and plug on adapters with cylinder mount
- 1x lower strut with TR20 thread
- 1x short TR20 spindle with plug-in mount for system adapter
- 1x TR20 spacing and working spindle with plug-in mount for system adapter
- 1x plug-on adapter for TR20 spindle with cylinder mount
- 2x 270-mm tension struts
- 2x 100-mm tension strut extensions
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!