- Standard threaded rods and screws can be used (see ETA-04/0095 for requirements)
- Can be flush-mounted: Attached parts can be removed/remounted at any time.
- The bonded anchor is suitable for cracked concrete (concrete tensile zone) and non-cracked concrete (concrete compressive zone)
- Hardened injectable mortar largely seals off the drill hole
- The drill holes can be created using rotary hammer drilling (W-VIZ-IG M6 to M20), dust extraction drill bit (W-VIZ-IG M8 to M20 only dry concrete) or diamond drilling (W-VIZ-IG M8 to M20).
- Mounting with low expansion pressure allows small spacing and edge distances
- The geometry of the internal thread anchor allows safe follow-up expansion capability
- Mechanical drill hole cleaning: Easy handling, very good drill hole cleaning, high working loads
- Force-controlled/torque-controlled expansion anchors made of galvanised steel in sizes M6, M8, M10, M12, M16 and M20
Suitable injectable mortar: WIT-VIZ, WIT-VIZ Express
European technical assessment ETA-04/0095 for fixing point option 1, cracked and non-cracked concrete
- The anchor has a European technical assessment that approves the anchor for use in reinforced or unreinforced normal weight concrete with a concrete compressive strength of min. C20/25 and max. C50/60 in accordance with EN 206: 2000-12
- Anchorage with European technical assessment in cracked concrete (concrete tensile zone) and non-cracked concrete (concrete compressive zone)
- Static (e.g. dead load, equipment, storage materials) or quasi-static (e.g. staircase railings) effect
- Anchor size M6 to M20: Installation in dry or wet concrete
- Anchor size M10 to M20: Installation in drill holes filled with water
- W-VIZ-IG/A4 (stainless steel A4) can be used in dry indoor conditions, outdoors (including in industrial atmospheres and close to the sea) or in wet rooms
- Suitable for fastening metal structures, metal profiles, brackets, base plates, supports, railings, wooden structures, beams etc.
Clean the drill hole: 2x blow out, 2x mechanical brush out, 2x blow out
If the drill hole is W-VIZ-IG M16 or larger, blow out with pneumatic air (min. 6 bar, oil-free) using the appropriate pneumatic air nozzles
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!