The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- The special thread geometry makes it extremely easy to screw into the insulation
- For optimal processing, the mounting part must have a through hole of min. 8 mm and max. 12 mm
- Thanks to the drill tip, the anchor penetrates effortlessly through the plaster and sealing layer
- No tool changes required during installation
- No need to pre-drill in masonry or ETICS
- No penetration of masonry, so no thermal bridges are created
- The anchor is used in push-through installation
For installation of sealing strips, wall connection panels, skirting boards, putty strips, stucco mouldings, stucco profiles, fixing strips, metal wall covers, cornice covers, ventilation covers, gravel borders, post boxes, light fittings, house numbers, advertising signs, company plaques, signposts and fly screens.
Suitable for use outdoors and in wet rooms — stainless steel A2 screw and washer
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!