For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Secure grip, even in difficult substrates thanks to long expansion zone
- Patented hinge joint area for flush-mounted insertion
- No thermal loss, steel nail protected against corrosion by special head seal
- Higher static loads thanks to special nail with profiling
- Pre-assembled – easy installation
- Head surface allows mortar to grip and can be used as a plaster base
- 3-part expansion zone for extra safety in many anchoring bases
Indicated insulation thickness includes a tolerance of 10 mm (e.g. for insulation adhesive). An existing layer of plaster may result in a reduced maximum insulation thickness in old buildings. The specific construction conditions should therefore always be taken into consideration.
Multiple attachment with approval
Attachment of bonded external composite thermal insulation systems in concrete, solid and perforated brick.
The respective WDVS approval must be considered in all cases
Multiple attachment without approval
Insulating material attachment in natural stone with dense microstructure and aerated concrete
To attach soft insulating materials, the anchor can be combined with insulating plate W-DD-B (included in the approval)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!