The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Quick mounting without screw connection
Huge time savings
- Pipe feedthroughs are completely pre-mounted without tension and ready for connection
- The enlarged and elegant wall panels increase the accuracy of the wall connection
Tested with maximum dimensional accuracy
- Drywall can be sealed immediately
Makes working practices easier
- Prevents unevenness during tiling work
- No corrosion
- Protection against condensation water
The plaster and tile base boards guarantee a permanently stable subsurface.
The fittings are protected thanks to the millimetre-precise outlet guides.
Please state the desired pipe system when ordering.
The following information is required:
Pipe manufacturer: e.g. Viega
Pipe type: e.g. Raxofix
Your order cannot be processed without this information.
Custom production. Extended delivery times up to max. 7 working days.
These products cannot be exchanged or returned. Each order is manufactured individually to the customer's specifications
1. The dry walling company must secure the floor rail and roof rail. Only loosely insert the vertical CW profiles into these rails (do not secure).
2. The installer arranges the installation boxes depending on the design type (WB, BT, ST, sink or washing machine) and determines the appropriate installation height. Insert the installation boxes between the two CW profiles, align horizontally and fasten by crimping using attachment pliers.
3. Lastly, secure a vertical CW profile to the floor so that the installation box can no longer be moved.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!