Industrial wet and dry vacuum cleaner ISS 45-M AUTOMATIC
Specially certified safety vacuum cleaner of dust class M for dry, non-flammable substances that pose a risk to health with MAK values greater than 0.1 mg/m3. Carcinogenic substances must not be vacuumed, except for sawdust.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Individual adjustment of the suction power for the respective application
Variable speed control
Optimum use of container size
Flat pleated filter does not protrude into the container
Separate anti-static accessories (suction hose, electrically conductive connecting sleeve) allow electrostatic charges, e.g., when grinding plastics, to be routed away from the user.
Automatic filter cleaning system
- Consistently high suction power, no manual activation via a button required
- The flat pleated filter is cleaned automatically by an air blast approx. every 15 seconds (pulsating noise).
- Effective filter cleaning for consistently high suction power
- Long operating time without filter change
- Low maintenance costs
- A dust bag and folding filter must always be used when dry vacuuming. Do not vacuum without a filter system, otherwise the vacuum motor may be damaged, resulting in a health risk from increased fine dust emissions.
- Use a PES flat pleated filter for wet vacuuming.
2 Years WÜRTH MASTERPLUS Warranty for wear damage
The current WÜRTH MASTERPLUS warranty conditions must be observed.
3 Years Warranty on manufacturing and material defects
Excluded are damages caused by improper use, overloading or failure to observe the operating instructions.
Certified vacuum cleaner for hazardous dusts, e.g., wood dust, paints and plastics. Not for asbestos! Also equipped for use with power tools (e.g., wall slitting cutter).
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!