For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
I-Block 90® ceiling panel
Partition system for sealing electrical wires and flammable/non-flammable pipes in the installation duct, as well as ventilation in accordance with DIN 18017-3
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Meets the requirements for increased acoustic insulation in accordance with DIN 4109 Sheet 2
- Formwork aid and temporary non-slip ceiling closure during the construction period
- I-Block 90 step safety has been tested by Graz University of Technology in an undrilled state and embedded in concrete
- Damage, saw cuts, drill holes and cut edges must be touched up with ablative coating on both sides.
- General construction test certificate P-MPA-E-06-025
- Step safety tested by the Graz University of Technology. Load capacity - statement inspection number 78.765/10
- Noise insulation test DIN EN ISO 10140 test certificate 91313 - 05
For use in system [W2]
Installation duct I-Block 90
- The I-Block 90 installation duct can be used with duct wall structures in solid or lightweight construction.
- The duct wall structures must independently meet the static requirements for use as installation ducts/walls. These requirements are described in DIN 1053 for solid construction and in DIN 4103 for lightweight construction.
- An 18 mm plasterboard panel is required as the minimum thickness for lightweight construction cladding.
- Tested block size: L x W 1.0 m x 0.55 m
- Cut I-Block 90 to the size of the planned ceiling cut-out.
- Touch up damage and cut edges with ablative coating.
- Secure I-Block 90 on the roof formwork (e.g. using binding wire on the reinforcement)
- Remove formwork after concrete casting.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!