For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- High load-bearing capacities
- Time-saving push-through installation
- Immediate load-bearing capacity — no waiting
- Torque-controlled expanding galvanised steel anchor
- ETA-02/0031 for individual attachment, option 1, cracked and non-cracked concrete, seismic performance category C1 and C2
- Fire resistance: F30, F60, F90 and F120; exposure to fire according to DIN 1363-1:1999-10 (uniform temperature-time curve)
- Fire resistance: R30, R60, R90 and R120; TR020 (included in ETA-02/0031)
Normal concrete C20/25 to C50/60 (cracked and non-cracked concrete, seismic performance category C1 and C2 for sizes M8–M20)
e.g. metal structures, metal profiles, brackets, base plates, supports, cable conduits, pipes, railings, machines etc.
Individual attachment without approval
Can be used in concrete < C20/25 and compression-proof natural stone
W-HAZ/S approved only for use in dry indoor room conditions
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!