For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Helical insert W.TEC® INSERT COIL Screw Grip fine thread
According to DIN 8140 with reduced outer diameter for improved installation. For producing a lasting, heavy-duty female thread. With an additional screw grip area (SG). Made of stainless steel.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Perfect combination of space-spacing and wear-resistant thread strength
- In low-strength metal materials
- In plastics
Optimal force distribution
Flexibility of the thread inserts compensates for pitch and angle errors
Thread insert sits securely
Minimised thread friction torque and minimised torsional stress
Increased corrosion resistance
Space and weight minimisation
Smaller number of required connection points and/or reduced screwing dimensions
By reinforcing the thread, which effectively minimises the repair costs
Integrated loss protection
The clamping torques are comparable with the values of DIN 267 Part 15 or DIN EN ISO 2320.
A resistant thread in 4 steps:
Drill a core hole or drill out the damaged thread
Create a receiving thread
- By cutting using screw tap
- Without cutting using thread moulding for an even more resilient receiving thread
Set the thread insert
- The helical insert can be mounted both mechanically and also by hand using the corresponding screw-in tool.
Break the pin
- Separate the follower pin by tapping gently on the predetermined break point with a pin breaker, and then remove. Automatic pin breakers are also available for series production.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!