For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Comprehensively effective against bacteria, fungi and enveloped viruses
- Limited virus-inactivating capability after 15 sec.
- Hygienic hand disinfection in 30 sec.
- Full virus-inactivating capability after 60 sec.
- High-proof ethanol base
- Skin-friendly (dermatologically tested)
- HACCP-compliant — suitable for use in the food industry
- Bactericide (including. MRSA)
- Yeasticide (C. albicans)
- Virucidal to a limited degree (corona/polio/adeno/noroviruses)
Take care when using biocidal products. Always read the label and product information before use.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. If our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Biocidal product, registration number N-84894
- For hygienic hand disinfection according to EN 1500
- Also suitable for the handling of foodstuffs
Apply around 3 ml of gel to dry and clean hands twice and rub in thoroughly. Hands must continuously be kept moist while the gel is rubbed in for 30 seconds. After washing hands with soap, rinse hands thoroughly with water.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!