- Very pleasant and gentle grinding
- Synthetic resin-bonded, fibre-reinforced high-performance roughing wheels
- For freehand grinding with electric or pneumatic angle grinders
- Extremely low susceptibility to breakage
- Storage: Dry, at 20°C room temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Always use an appropriate protective hood when performing cutting work
- Work only with undamaged discs
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting — increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with metal ring towards machine
Ensure the proper contact angle of the rough grinding disc.
An excessively shallow contact angle causes breakage of the wheel in the peripheral area.
Complies with the highest safety requirements of European Standard EN 12413.
General structural steels, high-strength structural steels, constructional steels, tool steels, hardened steels
Grinding edges, surfaces, hard weld seams etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!