For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Synthetic resin-bonded, fibre-reinforced high-performance roughing wheels
- For freehand grinding with electric or pneumatic angle grinders
- Extremely low susceptibility to breakage
- Minimal dimension and imbalance tolerances
- Storage: dry, at 20°C ambient temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Only use undamaged discs
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Ensure the proper contact angle of the rough grinding disc as an excessively shallow contact angle causes breakage of the wheel in the peripheral area.
Complies with the highest safety requirements of European Standard EN 12413.
Aluminium, aluminium alloys, copper, brass, bronze, other lubricating non-ferrous metals
Grinding off sprues, casting skin, weld seams, burrs and edges
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!