The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- When using the lock case support in the handle area, a significantly higher torque is possible when screwing on the rosettes, virtually preventing the handle from jamming or the door’s topcoat from cracking
- Noise-suppressing latch and bar for quiet door closing
- Profile cylinder perforation with pull-back function
- Closed lock housing, zinc-plated
- The lock is equipped with chip bushings that prevent the penetration of chips into the lock housing
Does not include locking plate.
By installing the keyhole insert kit, the lock can be inserted in interior doors.
Dimensions subject to change. Subject to technical changes.
Suitable for rebated building doors.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!