Cleans without streaking
- No streaks blocking the driver's view
- Safe when driving at night (no dazzle effect)
- Takes less time due to quick and reliable cleaning effect
- High yield reduces costs
Excellent material compatibility
- Does not attack paints, rubber or plastics
- No spotting
Suitable for use on polycarbonate glass, photovoltaic glazing and scratch-proof glazing
Quick and powerful cleaning, no streaking, gentle on all shiny surfaces
Do not use on hot surfaces or in direct sunlight.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For cleaning glass and smooth surfaces. For passenger car/truck and bus windscreens, windows and frames, mirrors, ceramics, tiles as well as sensitive surfaces such as paint and plastic, photovoltaic and scratchproof glazing.
1. Generously spray the glass and window cleaner onto the surface to be cleaned.
2. With stubborn dirt, let it take effect briefly and then wipe away with a microfibre cloth or cleaning paper.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!