The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Tin-plated metal flexible pipe
- Longer pipe than a standard outlet pipe
- With ventilation duct for even refuelling
- With internal filter to protect the tank from dirt and foreign bodies during refuelling
PLEASE NOTE!!! At the start and at the end of the refuelling, a small amount of fuel may escape from the vent at the outlet!
- The spouts can be attached easily to the canister. There are already holes in the canister for the retaining clip supplied with the spout.
Caution: Canister not included in the scope of delivery.
- The seal in the cap of the spout is a wear part and must be replaced from time to time. Seals can be found in art. no. 0891420745 in PU 5.
- Please always follow the appliance manufacturer's instructions when refuelling. Never refuel a hot appliance or while the engine is still running.
Suitable for pouring fuel and fuel mixtures from the steel fuel canister.
Würth flexible fuel spouts, art. no. 0891420741 and 0891420742, are only compatible with Würth metal fuel canisters, art. no. 0891420721 and 0891420722. They cannot be guaranteed to function correctly and tightly with the fuel canisters of other manufacturers.
- This spout is equipped with a special air duct to ensure correct ventilation when refuelling. This prevents the formation of vacuum in the canister. This ensures quick and even pouring of the fuel.
- The fuel flow is not stopped automatically. Monitor the fuel level during filling and stop filling in time.
- Designed to prevent misfuelling.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!