The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Fleece sanding belt for electric grinding file RED PERFECT® 3D
For matting, burnishing and finishing (final grinding) as well as for levelling of stainless steel handrails with strict requirements for decorative surfaces.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Perfect final sanding (finish sanding) suitable for high surface requirements with significantly lower roughness depth, without producing a high-gloss finish.
- Very long service life and even distribution of the abrasive grain guarantee a consistent sanding finish on the workpiece
- Reinforced nylon sanding fleece with three-dimensional non-woven structure
- The flexible and elastic structure of the fleece ensures optimal adaptation to the workpiece. No change to the geometry of the workpiece.
- Significant reduction in reworking
- At high rotation speeds, a coarse grain acts like a finer grain and at low rotation speeds, a fine grain acts like a coarser grain.
- Use tools with a low contact pressure; high contact pressure leads to premature wear.
- With insufficient chip removal, do not increase the contact pressure, but instead use a coarser grain.
- Enhanced process reliability Whether you are working with an electric sanding file, tube belt sander, stationary contact grinding machine or angle grinder, a consistent surface quality is guaranteed.
- For finishing, matting, burnishing and cross-fading with very low roughness depth
- Removing discolouration, paint layers, surface rust, repairing surfaces with minor damage and fine matting
- Materials to be processed: Steel, stainless steel, aluminium, brass and copper
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!